- Basic definitions
Buyer - an individual who intends to order or purchase goods, or ordering, purchasing or using goods solely for personal, family, household and other needs not related to the implementation of business activities, placing an Order on the website elari.net, or specified in the Order in as the recipient of the Goods.
Registered Buyer – a Buyer who has provided the Seller with individual information about himself (Surname, Name, Patronymic, electronic mailing address (email), Phone), which can be used to place an Order many times. This information is provided when placing an Order.
Seller – an organization, regardless of its organizational and legal form, as well as an Individual Entrepreneur who sells goods remotely.
Within the framework of these rules, the Seller is the Limited Liability Company "Sonim": 117312, Moscow, st. Vavilova, 17; room 2B; OGRN 1117746941476.
Online store – A site where any Buyer can familiarize himself with the presented Products, their descriptions and prices for the Products, select a specific Product, method of payment and delivery of Products, send an Order by e-mail or place an Order by phone.
Site – a set of information resources located on the Internet at elari.net.
Goods – an object of purchase and sale (thing), not seized and not limited in civil circulation and presented for sale in the online store, by placing it in the appropriate section of the online store.
Order - a Buyer's request for purchase and delivery to the address specified in the request for the Goods selected in the online store, sent via the Internet and / or communicated by the Buyer to the Seller by phone, in the form specified in Appendix No. 1 to these rules:
Courier delivery service – a legal entity and / or an individual entrepreneur providing services for the delivery of Orders to Buyers under an agreement with the Seller. Within the framework of these rules - JSC "FREIGHT LINK" (Pony Express) and "EMS Russian Post".
- General Provisions
- These "Rules for the sale of goods in the online store elari.net" (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") determine the procedure for the retail sale of goods through the online store and in accordance with Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation are the official public offer of LLC "Sonim", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", addressed to individuals, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer", when jointly referred to as the Seller and the Buyer are also referred to as "Parties", and each separately "Party".
- By ordering the Products through the online store, the Buyer agrees to the Rules set forth below.
- The relations between the Buyer and the Seller are subject to the provisions of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (including the regulation on retail sale and purchase (§ 2, Chapter 30), the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" dated 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1, Sales Rules goods by remote method, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 612 dated September 27, 2007 and other legal acts adopted in accordance with them.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Rules, in connection with which, the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules posted on the Internet store page. The Seller is obliged to place a notice of changes in these Rules no later than 7 (seven) business days before the date of their entry into force.
- The Buyer agrees to these Rules when placing an Order, or by dialing the appropriate phone number (when placing an Order by phone).
- The current version of the Rules is posted on the website of the online store.
- Registration and terms of execution of the Order
- The Buyer's order can be placed by phone and/or via the Internet.
- When placing an Order by phone, the Buyer confirms that he is familiar with the rules for selling the Goods through the Internet store and provides the Seller's employee with the information necessary to place the Order.
- When placing an Order via the Internet, the Buyer fills out an electronic Order form (Appendix No. 1 to these rules) for the Goods and sends the generated Order to the Seller via the Internet.
- After receiving the Order, the Seller agrees the data of the Order with the Buyer by phone, including the date and time of delivery of the goods. The specified date and time depend on the delivery region and the time required to process the Order.
- If, after receiving the Order, it is found that the Seller does not have the required quantity of the ordered Goods in the warehouse, the Seller informs the Buyer about this by phone. The Buyer has the right to agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available from the Seller, or to cancel this item of the Goods from the Order. If the Buyer does not receive a response within 3 (three) calendar days from the date of notification by phone, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order in full.
- The Buyer has the right to change the composition of the Order before transferring it to the Postal or Courier delivery service by notifying the Seller about this by phone.
- If the Buyer has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the Goods, before placing the Order, the Buyer must contact the Seller by phone: +7 (964) 768-42-33.
- The Seller will make every effort to comply with the delivery date and time specified in the relevant Order, however, delays in delivery are possible due to unforeseen circumstances that occurred through no fault of the Seller.
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer at the time of transfer of the Goods to him and the Buyer affixing his signature in the documents confirming the delivery of the Order.
- Methods of delivery and receipt of goods:
Pickup is free. Addresses:
Moscow, Prospect Vernadsky, 29, BC "Leto", 1st floor, office 1/29 (glass shop opposite the turnstiles). Opening hours from 9.30 to 19.30, Mon-Fri.
Delivery by courier in Moscow - 350 rubles. Delivery time is 1 day. (when ordering from 5000 rubles - free of charge)
Delivery by courier in the Moscow region (up to 20 km from the Moscow Ring Road) - 600 rubles. Delivery time is 1-2 days.
Delivery by courier in the Moscow region (up to 60 km from the Moscow Ring Road) - 900 rubles. Delivery time is 1-2 days.
Delivery by courier in the Moscow region (up to 100 km from the Moscow Ring Road) - 1200 rubles. Delivery time is 1-2 days.
Delivery within Russia Russian Post - 350 rubles. Delivery time is 2-14 days. (when ordering from 5000 rubles - free of charge)
- Payment methods:
Payment by Visa and Master Card
Payment by e-wallet
Payment via internet bank
Cashless payments for individuals
Cashless payments for legal entities
- The cost of delivery of the ordered Goods is calculated individually, based on its weight, region, and delivery method.
- Upon delivery, the ordered Goods are handed over to the Buyer or the person indicated as the recipient in the Order, or to a person authorized by the Buyer and/or the Recipient who has provided a power of attorney for the right to receive the Order.
- In order to avoid cases of fraud, as well as to fulfill the obligations assumed in clause 5.5, upon delivery of the prepaid Order, the person delivering the Order has the right to demand the presentation of a document proving the identity of the Buyer and/or the Recipient, as well as demand to indicate the details provided by the Buyer and/or The recipient of the identity document of the Buyer and/or the Recipient on the receipt for the Order. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the personal information of the Buyer and/or the Recipient (clause 8.3.1.).
- The Buyer and / or the recipient at the time of receipt of the Goods receives a package of documents for the Goods:
cash register receipt or a document replacing it of the established form
instruction manual for the Product in Russian (if provided)
warranty card (if provided)
- The Buyer and/or the Recipient confirms with his signature in the Order Form that he has no complaints about the appearance and completeness of the Goods. After acceptance of the Goods by the Buyer and/or the Recipient, the Seller does not accept claims for the quality and completeness of the Goods.
- Delivery to the CIS countries is carried out by the Transport Companies "Russian Post" and "EMSpost". The cost of delivery is 1550 rubles. Delivery to Ukraine is impossible.
- Payment for the Goods
- The price of the Goods is indicated next to the specific name of the Goods in the online store.
- The price of the Goods in the online store can be changed by the Seller unilaterally. At the same time, the price for the Goods ordered by the Buyer cannot be changed within 24 hours from the moment of placing the Order. After the expiration of 24 hours, the price of the ordered Goods may be changed.
- You can order only the Goods that are in stock at the time of the order, in other cases, the Buyer can issue an application for notification of the arrival of the missing Goods, while the price of the Goods may be changed without prior notice to the Buyer. If the Buyer makes a preliminary order for the Goods that are not available but expected to go on sale, the price of the Goods may also be changed without prior notice.
- Payment for the Goods by the Buyer is made in rubles by:
upon delivery of the Goods to an employee of the Courier Delivery Service – in cash to the employee of the Courier Delivery Service upon receipt of the Goods
in other cases – by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account
- The sales and purchase agreement is considered concluded from the moment the Buyer pays for the ordered Goods.
- Purchase returns
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before receiving it, and after receiving the Goods - within 7 (seven) days. The return of the Goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods are preserved. According to clause 1 of Article 25 of the Law of the Russian Federation "On Protection of Consumer Rights" dated 02/07/1992 No. 2300-1, it is impossible to return used goods. If the Buyer refuses the ordered Goods, the Seller withholds from the amount paid by the Buyer for the Goods in accordance with the agreement, the Seller's costs for the delivery of the returned goods from the Buyer.
- Exchange and return of the Goods is made on the basis of the Application completed and signed by the Buyer.
- When the Buyer returns the Goods of proper quality, an invoice or an act on the return of the goods is drawn up, which indicates:
full company name (name) of the Seller
surname, name, patronymic of the Buyer
Name of product
the date of the conclusion of the contract and the transfer of the Goods
seller and buyer signatures
- The Buyer to whom the Goods of inadequate quality were sold, if this was not agreed by the seller, has the right, at his option, to demand:
Gratuitous elimination of product defects
Commensurate reduction of the purchase price
Replacement for a Product of a similar brand (model, article number) or for the same Product of a different brand (model, article number) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price. At the same time, in relation to technically complex and expensive goods, these requirements of the buyer are subject to satisfaction in the event of significant deficiencies.
- The consumer's claims for a commensurate reduction in the purchase price of the goods, reimbursement of expenses for correcting the defects of the goods by the consumer or a third party, the return of the money paid for the goods, as well as the claim for compensation for losses caused to the consumer due to the sale of goods of inadequate quality or the provision of inappropriate information about the goods, are subject to satisfaction by the seller within 10 (ten) days from the date of the relevant request.
- Free service and responsibility
- The Seller is not responsible for damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Goods purchased in the online store.
- The Seller is not responsible for the Buyer's losses incurred as a result of:
incorrect filling of the order form, including an incorrect indication of personal data;
illegal actions of third parties;
- The buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information specified by him when registering in the online store.
- The Parties are exempt from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill their obligations if such failure was a consequence of force majeure circumstances that arose after the entry into force of the Rules, as a result of extraordinary events that the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable measures.
- In other cases not provided for in clause 7.4. of the Rules for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations, the Parties are liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- Confidentiality and protection of personal information
- Provision of information by the Buyer:
- When registering in the online store, the Buyer provides the following information about himself: Last name, First name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Use of the information provided by the Buyer and received by the Seller
- The Seller uses the information received from the Buyer:
to fulfill their obligations to the Buyer
to evaluate and analyze the work of the online store
- The Seller has the right to send advertising messages to the Buyer with the Buyer's consent, which he informs about when subscribing to receive such messages. If the Buyer does not want to receive mailings from the Seller, he must refuse to receive such mailings in the online store.
- Disclosure of information received by the Seller:
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the information received from the Buyer. The provision by the Seller of information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Seller to fulfill obligations to the Buyer is not considered a violation.
- It is not considered a violation of obligations to disclose information in accordance with reasonable and applicable legal requirements.
- The Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the Buyer on the Site in a public form.
- Other conditions
- The law of the Russian Federation applies to the relationship between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Buyer guarantees that all the terms of these Rules are clear to him, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
- In the event of any positive feedback and claims from the Buyer, he must contact the Customer Service Department of the Seller by phone +7 (964) 768-42-33.
The parties will try to resolve all disputes that arise through negotiations, if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The invalidity of any provision of these Rules does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions