1. FixiTime 2 watch can accept calls, but can the watch call out?
Yes, FixiTime 2 watch can make and receive calls up to 100
2. What SIM Card does the FixiTime 2 watch support?
It supports GSM 900/1800 micro-SIM card with Internet access.
3. How accurate is the GPS?
With the triple-mode positioning technology of the GPS, WiFi and
LBS FixiTime 2 watch is one of the most accurate GPS-trackers.
However, in high buildings and other in urban areas, there is a
small chance of deviation.
4. How long is the standby time of FixiTime 2?
Battery capacity of the watch is up to 600mAh. The standby
time depends on the tracking mode and position frequency.
Normally standby time is more than 100 hours.
5. Does the FixiTime 2 watch need network support when
using the positioning function?
The FixiTime 2 watch needs to use the SIM Card’s data service,
which will upload data to the server.
FAQ (Wear and safety):
1. What is the target audience of the watch?
Children aged from 4 to 12 are the target audience of the watch.
2. Is the material safe and secure?
The FixiTime 2 watch uses the material that conforms to the
children’s toys material safety standard in the European Union.
3. How should I clean my watch?
Please wipe it with a clean damp cloth; add a little bit of alcohol
if the dirt is not easy to remove.
4. Does the radiation of the watch affect children’s health?
The radiation rate is much lower than the European standard.
5. Can the battery of the watch explode when affected by high
temperature or while charging?
Compared to the traditional lithium-ion battery, our FixiTime 2
watch uses a battery that’s durable and has a higher safety performance.
The gel polymer lithium-ion battery uses a special colloidal
electrolyte,and it will prevent from explosion as the battery internal
will not produce air or gas even if the liquid boils.This type of
battery showed perfect performance in dozens of reliability testings
such as crash, acupuncture, crushing and heating.
6. Is the FixiTime 2 watch waterproof?
Our FixiTime 2 watch is only water-resistant. It is ok to be
splashed with water, but should not be washed or soaked.
7. Is it normal for the watch to get warm while charging?
It is normal for the watch to get slightly warm while charging.
1. What system does KidFit 2 watch support?
iOS 7.0 and Android 4.0 or above.
2. What can I do if the QR Code can not be scanned?
Try again with more light or adjust the distance between the
camera lens and the QR Code.
all the news and innovations ELARI